We try to keep the diary up-to-date as possible. Only 'upcoming events' will be listed. Past events are not displayed.
Dalbeattie & Kirkgunzeon Church services comence at 11.00 am
The following groups meet in the Church Centre:
- First Wednesday afternoon in the month Musical Minds run by Volunteers from the Church is held in the Church Centre from 2 - 4 pm. If you, or someone you care for has memory difficulties, or if you just like singing please join us. Refreshments are served and we suggest a donation of £1 to £2. Contact - Norman Kennedy, Tel: 01556 610655.
- Forget Me Not Club for carers meet on the first Monday of each month. Sandwich Lunch from 12.00 to 1.15 approx. Contact - Nancy Lindsay.
- Fellowship Group meet every Thursday (10 am until 12 noon) except 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year. Many ladies bring knitting or do anything they are interested in or just come along for company and the chat. Contact - Helen Lunn.
- Dalbeattie & Kirkgunzeon Guild meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday in each month from October to March. All meetings are afternoon meetings, starting at 2.30 p.m., with the exception of the Christmas Party and the Daffodil Tea. Contact - Pauline Allison.
- Choir Practices on a Monday at 7.00 pm in the back hall of the Church Centre. Contact - Sheena Scott 612938.
- Beavers meet every Wednesday from 6.00 - 7.00 pm
- Explorer Scounts meet every 2nd Monday from 7.00 - 9.00 pm
- First Responders meet on 2nd Wednesday in the month from 7.00 - 9.00 pm
- Tea Dance on Friday afternoons from 2.15 - 4.15 pm
- Childrens Dance Class on Saturday mornings from 9.15 a.m. - 12.15
Contact for hall reservations and information: Norman Kennedy 01556 610655